Warlords of Chaos
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

!!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
Kaizen
War Captain
War Captain
Kaizen

!!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament Empty
PostSubject: !!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament   !!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 2:19 pm

::Requirements::
- Build a deck that consists entirely of one TYPE of monster.

::Rules::
- All Monsters in your deck must be of the same TYPE. Tokens and Trap Monsters are included.

::Bans:: The following are banned in this event:
- Field Cards
- Lightsworn
- Blackwing
- Gladiator Beasts
- Synchro Monsters
- Dark Armed Dragon
- Red Eyes Darkness Metal Dragon
- Honest
- Mezuki
- Lonefire Blossom
- Reinforcements of the Army
- Dark Bribe
- Dust Tornado
- OTK Decks
- Burn Decks[Fire Attribute Monsters are an exception to this]
- Stall Decks

::Event::

An event will be held consisting of the above criteria. This is the second event that will be hosted by Kaizen! The battle between races is great. We shall see which comes above the rest in this tournament. The date and time for the tournament will be posted in the channel at a slightly later time. With the end of the last tournament, which was more successful than I had hoped, this second one could turn out to be better, or worse. A new feature has been added into this tournament. Achievements! They are listed below. To finish an achievement, you do not have to win unless the achievement says so. Just post your duel logs, and have your opponent confirm! I will review logs and distribute achievements and points accordingly. So! Choose your race! Build your deck! And bring it on!

Rewards:
- 1st Place: 25 Event Points
- 2nd Place: 15 Event Points
- Participation: 5 Event Points

Achievements: [Dueling Logs Required]
-[DeSpellz0r]- Use the Spell 'De-Spell' to successfully destroy an opponent's spell card. (5 Points Per Success)
-[Calculator]- Reduce your opponent's lifepoints to 0 without going over. (5 Points)
-[Taunter]- Show your hand to your opponent each time they declare an attack, even if that attack is negated. (3 Points per taunt) (Must have at least one card in your hand) (Max 5 times)
-[Lightweight Finish]- Use a level 1 monster to reduce your opponents lifepoints to 0. (5 Points)
-[ITS OVER 9000]- Increase the attack of a monster on your side of the field to over 9000. (10 Points)
-[Spell Meister]- Defeat an opponent without using any Trap Cards in a 2/3 match. (15 Points)
-[Bronze Power]- Clear 5 achievements. (10 Points)

Participants(Irc Nicks):
- Kaizen
- Tenrai
- Disgrace(Non-Member)(Invite)
- That Philly Kid
- Gothic Kratos(Probably)
- Dark Kuriboh
- The Dark Ace
- The Grand Monarch

Last edited by Kaizen on Wed Sep 02, 2009 10:20 am; edited 9 times in total
Back to top Go down
Risen
Admin
Risen

PostSubject: Re: !!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament   !!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament EmptyTue Sep 01, 2009 8:18 pm

Now your really trying to make us think ehhh? Lol, good ideas thoughI like them
Back to top Go down
http://warlordsofchaos.omgforum.net
Kaizen
War Captain
War Captain
Kaizen

PostSubject: Re: !!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament   !!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 1:12 am

Yes, I hope it works. You'll should have more time to build and test your decks today. Should be held around the same time as last night. I haven't made my deck yet, but I am getting there.
Back to top Go down
Disgrace

Disgrace

PostSubject: Re: !!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament   !!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament EmptyWed Sep 02, 2009 5:39 am

Im in
Back to top Go down
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: !!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament   !!Event!!  Racist Yugioh Tournament Empty

Back to top Go down

!!Event!! Racist Yugioh Tournament
Page 1 of 1